The blog has been broken down into the following sections:
- This is the "blog post" portion of this blog. All new content will appear here. The remaining pages will link to posts in this section.
- This is the page that you are currently viewing, enough said.
- This is the "Bill of Materials". The list contained on this page is everything that you need to make your printer functional.
- This is the list of tools required to assemble and maintain your 3D printer. The list is broken down into "required" and "recommended" tools.
- Build Guide
- This is a step by step guide to assembling your 3D printer.
- This is a repository of software needed to operate your 3D printer. All efforts are made to recommend open source software on this page.
- This includes ABS and PLA filament, along with other items that are "used" by the printer
- These are the "Instructions for Use". This is a guide to actually printing things on your 3D printer
- Other Links
- These are additional links and resources that may be helpful