- Install a motor gear sub-assembly onto one of the stepper motors
- Note: This gear must be installed as shown in the photo below. This is the opposite of the installation of the first gear. The remaining photos in this guide will show the gear in the wrong orientation.
- Insert two LM8UU bearings into the X-motor housing
- Affix the motor to the housing using two M3x10 mm bolts
- Secure the motor with a final M3x22 mm bolt through the optical flag
Sunday, September 9, 2012
X-axis motor assembly
Posted by Design at 6:05 PM