Saturday, January 18, 2014

RP Parts and Command Strips

If you have spent any appreciable amount of time reading this blog, you probably know that I have an unhealthy obsession with not only 3D printing and design but also command strips (seen here and here).



One day while discussing some of my designs with a co-worker we got on the topic of command strips (we truly are boring people I guess) and he made a comment that has stuck with me since. Many of you probably know the old adage that anything can be fixed with WD-40 and Duct tape. Well my co-worker believes that the future will be owned by rapid prototype parts and command strips. Since my present is owned by these, I fully support his theory.

Thus Ben's Axiom to the Handyman Postulate has been born.




Just to be clear...

the Handyman Postulate: Anything can be fixed with WD-40 and Duct tape.

Ben's Axiom: The future will be held together with RP parts and command strips.