- Set the Z bar spacing such that the edge of each Z bar is 129 mm from the edge of the nearest footed vertex.
- Slide a 295 mm threaded rod (1 dot) half way through one of the stabilizers. Affix the following to the threaded rod from the interior of the unit
- Slide the threaded rod through the other Z stabilizer
- Set the spacing between the stabilizers to 234 mm
- Secure both ends of the threaded rod with M8 washers and nuts
Friday, September 7, 2012
Set Z bar stabilizer spacing
Posted by Design at 12:27 PM